Echelon members receive a wide array of opportunities to participate in local events and service projects that support The Salvation Army.
Membership benefits include:
- Access to monthly service projects supporting the Carr P. Collins Social Services Center, Adult Rehabilitation Center and other Salvation Army Centers across the DFW Metroplex
- Invitations to Echelon’s social events, including the annual Red Hot Christmas Party, Crawfish Boil, and Happy Hours
- Discounted ticket prices to Echelon’s annual 30M Gala and Crawfish Boil
- Opportunities to Ring the Bell with Echelon’s volunteers during The Salvation Army’s December Ring the Bell campaign
- Fellowship opportunities, through Uptown Worship Service, Bible studies and church services, as coordinated by Echelon’s chaplains
- Invitations to The Salvation Army’s annual networking events with business leaders and philanthropists, including its CEO Breakfast, Women’s Auxiliary Fashion Show and Luncheon and the Doing The Most Good Luncheon