What We Do
Echelon seeks to mobilize the next generation for The Salvation Army by providing opportunities for young adults to engage with the organization through fellowship and networking, donations and fundraising, and service and volunteering.
- Tree of Lights Bell Ringing is a chance for Echelon members to collect donations in their community for The Salvation Army's annual Tree of Lights Campaign.
- Garbage Bag Gala is a fashion show, held each summer, that brings awareness to the preservation of our environment alongside caring for the homeless and families in crisis through the food pantries of The Salvation Army.
- The Echelon Tree of Lights Trivia Night help's kickoff The Salvation Army's Tree of Lights Campaign, which raises funds from November to January. This is a chance to show your competitive side, while supporting a good cause.
Service & Volunteer
- Echelon Christmas Shopping Spree provides an opportunity for 100 kids within the Salvation Army programs to purchase toys and personal items during the Christmas season. Volunteers help the children pick out appropriate items and stay within their budget.
- Volunteering at Camp Mihaska
- Quarterly Service Days at Salvation Army locations around St. Louis
Networking & Awareness (Education)
- Hosting events with local leaders and experts to discuss community development issues in the St. Louis area and beyond.
- Networking Events with other young professionals throughout St. Louis
- The Salvation Army’s annual networking events with business leaders and philanthropists, including its Leadership Breakfast, Women’s Auxiliary Fashion Show and Luncheon and the Tree of Lights Kickoff Luncheon.