Who We Are
Echelon is a community of diverse young adults collectively rising up to serve the Salvation Army through volunteering, service, networking, fundraising, and fostering awareness. Echelon was founded in 2010 in Dallas, Texas and has since been branded as the National Young Adult Auxiliary of The Salvation Army. Echelon St. Louis formed in 2015 and was formerly the Salvation Army Young Professionals Group.
In addition to volunteer engagements, Echelon organizes and hosts several significant events every year, including the Garbage Bag Gala – a fashion show that features professional designers who craft dresses from household items and an annual Trivia Night to help Salvation Army Midland Division kickoff the Tree of Lights Campaign.
As a local chapter of the National Young Adult Auxiliary of The Salvation Army, Echelon St. Louis comprises St. Louis area young professionals who support and promote The Salvation Army Midland Division and its endeavors for good in the region.
- President: Cate Kennedy, St. Louis Equity Fund, Inc.
- Executive Vice President: Tim Henry, Humane Society of Missouri
- Treasurer: Ayo Ojolola, S.M. Wilson
- Kate Hennekes, Mercedes-Benz of St. Louis
- Jessica Ulrich, Chinese Laundry
- Mike Adrian, Lathrop & Gage LLP
- Katie Verkruyse, Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater St. Louis
- Andrew Bolin, Thrivent Financial
- Brennan McCloud
- Rachael Herr, Ameren
- Colleen Dunn, UHY Advisors