Echelon Syracuse is a group of dynamic, young professionals who display a heart to help The Salvation Army mobilize the next generation. Members will accomplish this by:
- Monthly volunteer opportunities to serve Syracuse through all 41 programs including the Women’s and Day Care Centers, The Salvation Army Emergency Shelter and other Salvation Army Centers across the Syracuse area.
- Fostering and maintaining a strong relationship with The Salvation Army Syracuse Advisory Board.
- Being eager and willing to dedicate time to furthering the organization’s cause and fulfilling the group’s goals by working together as a team.
- Hosting and participating in events like the movie premiere at Movie Tavern, Turn-Around Jumpers Basketball Tournament and Fright Night at the Fair
- Recruiting friends and colleagues, who show strong morals, character, enthusiasm and a passion to serve, allowing us further our reach of “Doing the Most Good”
If you’re interested in learning more or joining Echelon Syracuse please contact Gus Hernandez, Echelon President